BOQ Lodging is expanding our environmentally friendly footprint.
LEED certification is recognized across the globe as the premier mark of achievement in a green building.
All of our apartment communities are LEED Certified.
LEED Certified stands for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Designs.
For Commerce Department employees, it means:
- Environmentally efficient appliances and lighting
- Double pain windows in most communities
- Energy efficient thermostats
- Recycle programs in all communities
- Water efficient baths, showers and toilets
- Dog friendly waste disposal areas
- Non smoking apartment communities (Building specific)
Here is the rating system for our LEED Certified properties.
To find out more what we do for our environment, just click the property links below.
Part of improving our environment is to be energy sensitive.
The less energy we use, the more environmentally friendly we become.
We have incorporated many of your ideas to maximize our environmental program.
Over the next several years as new and more environmentally friendly apartment communities come on line, our goal is to have all of our building LEEDs certified Platinum by the year 2018.
For more information: